CBC is a PR and Creative Services agency in Boston, New York. Our strength is creating experiences that bring brands to life and drive consumers to action. Our heritage is in public relations and brand positioning, but today our programs are an integrated mix of social media and influencer marketing, content development and distribution, media relations, and strategic paid media.
Send internship resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send PR resumes to: email@example.com
Account Coordinator, PR & Activation
CBC is looking for an Account Coordinator, PR & Activation to join our exciting lifestyle consumer team working on accounts in the food, health & wellness, fashion & beauty spaces. The AC excels in getting things done and tracking all the details that go into successfully supporting client programs, campaigns and events. The AC has strong organizational skills and excels at taking tasks off of others’ plates. They have developed a knack for pitching media and know how to garner coverage. They have secured placements for clients in top-tier print, digital, broadcast and podcast outlets. They have supported the planning and management of client events – i.e., press previews, launch events and press trips. The AC is a highly motivated team player who has the ability to multi-task and be proactive.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support for the PR & Activation team (i.e., creating agendas, call recaps)
- Compile and circulate daily brand monitoring alerts with press hits and industry news
- Develop and sustain media relationships with consumer press on behalf of clients and agency
- Support the creation of a pitching strategy and tracking grid for clients through detailed research
- Pitch target media and secure placements in top-tier outlets across print, digital, broadcast and podcast
- Manage and compile press clippings and reporting – weeklies, monthlies, quarterlies
- Measure and analyze PR results and metrics to apply to future strategies and plans
- Up to date on industry workings, happenings and media shifts
- Adhere to deadlines; manage up
- Work with account team on HOUSE programs and client events – including but not limited to: vendor research, coordinating event logistics, on-site execution, media relations
- Manage and mentor interns
- Contribute to all team and company efforts, large and small
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented is a must
- Food, Health & Wellness, Fashion & Beauty PR experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Cision, Keynote, Zoom, Slack and Google Drive. Knowledge of Adobe, Traackr and Photoshop is a plus.
- Boston, MA or New York City, NY; currently remote work status until 2021; 30% travel required in post-COVID world.
PR, Digital & Experiential Marketing Intern — Spring 2021
As a spring intern at Cercone Brown, you’ll learn foundational skills in the fields of public relations, digital media and experiential marketing. Through this hands-on learning experience, you’ll work alongside industry experts and act as a vital member of our creative team to bring our clients’ visions to life.
Our spring internship program begins in January and runs until mid-May. Interns must be available for a minimum of 20 hours per week and must be a recent graduate or graduating in 2021.
What You Can Help Us With:
- Coordinate client photoshoots
- Research influencer for brand campaigns
- Draft blog posts
- Create social media content calendars
- Plan brand activations
- Engage in creative brainstorm meetings
- Pitch media
- Research and creating media lists
- Gather relevant news about each client
- Draft press releases
- & so much more!
- Available 20 hours per week between Monday and Friday
- Creative and logistical mindset
- Proven go-getter and the ability to make your own opportunities
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage time and multitask
- Detail-oriental thinker
- Proficient in major office programs (Outlook, Keynote, GoogleDrive, etc.)
- Familiarity with major social networks (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Passionate toward the PR and Digital Marketing industry