Associate Marketing Analyst
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.
CBC is a PR and Digital Marketing agency. Our strength is creating experiences that brings brands to life, and drives consumers to action. Our heritage is in public relations and brand positioning, but today our programs are an integrated mix of social media and influencer marketing, content development and distribution, media relations and smart, succinct paid media. While we are remote, our team members are primarily based in the Boston, MA and New York City, NY markets.
CBC is looking for an Associate Marketing Analyst to join our growing team. As an Associate Marketing Analyst, you will work at the intersection of data and strategy uncovering insights that fuel our campaigns. You will work with a senior data analyst to brief clients and internal teams, building your knowledge of marketing tactics to solve problems and reach goals. Campaigns and projects include online and social advertising, organic social media marketing, content development, marketing automation, PR and more. Clients are in health and wellness, beauty and personal care, food and beverage, membership associations, and life sciences.
Who you are:
You have a curious & analytical mind and are excited by solving problems through data. You have developed an understanding and enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insights. You know how to generate consistently accurate and useful analysis, sharing findings to help account teams work smarter and make data-driven decisions.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build Looker Studio (formerly known as Google Data Studio) dashboards to analyze and present data from multiple data sources
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Measure performance and ROI of online and offline campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Stay up to date on best practices and industry trends in digital marketing, social media, influencer marketing, and SEO
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Research and implement marketing and analytics tools to support our projects
- Work closely with teams to identify opportunities to reach client goals
- 1 year of professional experience in digital marketing, research or similar field
- Good knowledge of analytics tools, such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, and Looker Studio
- Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, social media management, social listening, PR, or SEO tools is a plus (SEMrush, Muck Rack, Sprout Social, Supermetrics, SharpSpring, Mailchimp, HubSpot, others)
- Understanding of consumer behavior and UX across digital channels
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-starter attitude with strong desire to learn
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- BS/BA in Marketing or relevant field
- Boston, MA
- CBC employees are remote with occasional monthly in-person workdays or team building activities.
- Medical Insurance (75% paid by CBC) – no waiting period to enter policy
- 20 days of PTO for employees at CBC 0-3 years (3+ years receive 26 days)
- 13 Company Holidays
- $500 annual professional development reimbursement
- Year-round early release Fridays (1pm)
Additional benefits outlined in company handbook and shared during hiring process
How to Apply:
- Please send your resume to Megan Paradis, email@example.com
CBC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline, and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law