Account Executive, Digital & Content
CBC is a PR, Digital, and Creative Services agency with offices in Boston & New York. Our strength is creating experiences that bring brands to life and drive consumers to action. Our heritage is in public relations and brand positioning, but today our programs are an integrated mix of social media and influencer marketing, content development and distribution, media relations and very smart, succinct paid media.
An Account Executive on our Digital & Content team has a passion and good understanding of digital marketing, social media, content production and influencer marketing. You are consistently reading and keeping up to date on the latest trends in digital and social media. You have worked with influencers for client campaigns, are well-versed in the influencer marketing landscape and have a strong interest in content production. You have excellent writing and editing skills and know how to write content for social media channels, create and manage content calendars and understand reporting and metrics. You have strong organizational skills and pay close attention to details.
This position is more than a role in digital media, it’s being part of our family atmosphere where we work hard, have fun and take time to enjoy each other’s company. Our clients are well-known, national consumer brands making for an exciting environment.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage daily social platforms, tracking and response systems (during on- and off-business hours);
- Work with account team to develop and implement strategy, including digital and social campaigns and asset development;
- Conduct research, including competitive analysis, measuring results, compiling social mentions/items, and writing campaign reports;
- Develop, proof read and editing compelling content;
- Provide real-time social support to client events;
- Strong practical knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, You Tube, Tumblr, etc.) and stays up to date on best practices;
- Basic knowledge of web CMS systems, such as WordPress;
- Detail-oriented and accountable;
- Able to organize and manage event logistics;
- Able to coordinate and manage production logistics;
- Takes initiative and responsibility to manage meeting reports and tracking documents;
- Can identify and broker outside partnerships that can benefit client programs;
- Assist in keeping the account team and client organized;
- Shows strong interest in digital & marketing trends and appetite to learn more.
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, especially when it comes to brand content
- Ability to take direction while also being a self-starter and a leader
- Punctual, accountable and diligent
- Highly organized and detail-oriented is a must
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Has a creative eye for visual content; understands quality creative content and holds a high standard of excellence for branded creative assets
- Strong knowledge of social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube) and how to optimitize content for each channel
- Strong knowledge of social media management tools (i.e Sprout Social, Hootsuite), as well as digital and social media analytics (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Knowledge of social media advertising and targeting optimization (Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Twitter ads, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google Drive. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro) and Social Listening tools (such as Brandwatch) is a plus.
- Boston, MA; some travel required and working on weekends for events/content shoots
How to Apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org